Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Captain America Reborn!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

Captain America Reborn!!! Empty
PostSubject: Captain America Reborn!!!   Captain America Reborn!!! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:55 am

i personally have a thing against heroes and villains coming back from the dead, i mean in an alternate timeline and a character dies and the fix the correct time line sure...or if that dead character comes back as something else like Hal Jordan becoming Spectre. That's hella cool.

But when Superman came back, among others that dont stay dead....i think why kill them in the first place ( to push comics i guess ) it takes away every single thing that came with there death and sacrifice...if Supes dies again i refuse to read it lol. ( Atleast Superman from the other earth is becoming a Black Lantern)

I hope his return is smart, not just him somewhere in a hospital recovering from amnesia and bullet wounds...or even better he kicks his way out of his grave. If they clone him its a cop out but is better then just

http://comics.ign.com/articles/994/994625p1.html
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: Captain America Reborn!!!   Captain America Reborn!!! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 11:59 am

What was wrong with Bucky?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

PostSubject: Re: Captain America Reborn!!!   Captain America Reborn!!! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:15 pm

nothing is wrong with Bucky, because his death was a bit ambiguous(it was assumed he didnt get off the rocket) anyways and he did come back as something different, Winter Soldier and then Captain America....i just dont want his rebirth to be..Nick Fury in a lab with his suspended body saying good thing we fake his death until he can recover lol
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: Captain America Reborn!!!   Captain America Reborn!!! EmptyMon Jun 15, 2009 12:23 pm

Well, at first when I saw'em get shot I thought it was Nick Fury trying to fake his death.

So I wouldn't be surprised.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Captain America Reborn!!!   Captain America Reborn!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Captain America Reborn!!!
Page 1 of 1