Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dove
Initiate
Initiate
Dove

Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,) Empty
PostSubject: Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,)   Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 12:15 pm

(As it says i've had a lot of different' dieas rolling in my head with this cahracter, I really like the idea behind her but I keep woundering if sorcer yand such will be right for her, i'll know sooner or alter though ^.^ Since I have decided that Dove will be my main, just trying to figure out how she'll work exactly)

Personal Information

Character Name: Dove

Alter Ego: Victoria Classen
Aliases / Nicknames: Dove

Place of Birth: Salem, Massachusetts
Living Relatives: None

Powers, Skills and/or Abilities: Sorcery and the Supernatural

Core Origins: Magic

Combat Role: DPS and Support
Combat Powers, Skills and/or Abilities: Magic
Other Powers, Skills and/or Abilities: Flying and summoning
Any Weaknesses: Her soul being harmed or the field around her breaking. If the field taht keeps her body young broke it would rapidly age to catch up to the time that was stopped for her body, thus turning her to dust
Physical Synopsis

Height: 5' 6" (When not wearing heels)
Weight: 134
Build: Mostly petite and sensual
Eye Colour: Dark green
Hair Colour: Snow white
Race/Ethnicity: cocasion
Appearance: (in progress)

Mental Synopsis
Personality Keywords: Sweet, Calm, Helpful
Overall Personality: Dove is a rather sweet and calm minded person. She likes to beable to help the innocent and her allies. Just because she is calm though doesn't mean she has a temper. Her temper is rather hard to ignite but when it does she can be wrathful.
Dislikes: People who think they have the right to harm others, arrogant people.
Hero or Villain: Hero

Personal History or Origin Storyline:
Born in 1671 Victoria Classen was taught to be a well respecting woman as well as the other things that were taught to girls her age. She was taught to read to a high extent from her mother though and it seemed she was given more attention from her parents as well as other people unlike her siblings. As she grew up her siblings became suspicious of her. When the reached the ages of 15 they even tried to spread rumors that she was the devils daughter and everyone was being bewitched by her. Appalled by these accusations from her own siblings she went out of town to clear her mind. While she was wandering through the forest she found a decaying log cabin. Curious as she was she walked into the cabin to see what exactly was inside. Everything was covered in dust, plates, rotten food, bedding, and furniture. Only one thing wasn’t covered in dust though. A white book rested on a square table by the bed. Victoria walked up to it and took a closer look. As she opened the book she ran her slender fingers over the pages. She scanned across the first paged and read the passage out loud. When she finished the room was filled with a bright light as the words seemed to be filled with a light green. After a moment the light died down, the book was closed in her hands and under where the authors name would have been she saw her name, Victoria Classen.

Victoria put the book into her bag that dangled from her shoulder and ran back home. Her siblings simple gave her a hateful glare that she was used to as she walked in. Her father welcomed her with a loving hug and her mother with a simple smile. She ran upstairs and closed her door. Setting the book on her bed stand it flew open to the second page in the book. She looked it over, when she touched the book she could feel a strange energy touch her very soul.

As time moved on she had read the book more and more. The changes weren’t noticeable at first but she was changing. Her once average body became more petite and sensual. Her hair was now a beautiful snow white, and her eyes a mysterious dark green. She stayed in her room without having contact with her family. Her siblings had already left leaving only her and her mother and father. She only left her room when they left the house or went to sleep. One night that would change, as she was reading the book, reaching the last page she heard a crash from downstairs and screaming. She threw her door open and ran downstairs. She saw her mother dead and a man holding her fathers throat, he was a thief, a blood knife in his free hand, still dripping with the scarlet liquid that belonged to her mother. Letting out a scream in horror and rage her eyes filled with a white energy, the man dropped the knife and her father as he was thrown across the room, the wind itself seemed to push him into the wall. The man broke his neck on impact.

When she looked at her father to ask if he was alright, still overwhelmed with the feeling that just occurred over her; she was horrified to see him run out screaming, “Witch! Witch!” She trembled as she ran out of her home, and leaving the town she had lived in since she was born. Salem, Massachusetts.

Realizing though that she could do good for the world, remembering how she saved her fathers life moments ago, she used what she had just read in the book. Resting in a large oak tree, she opened her book and read what was in it. She could feel the time around her body slow down. Forever she would look to be 21; she would never die from age. It gave her all the time she needed to better her new found powers, and help the people of the world. She realized the world wasn’t ready for her, it was still only 1692.

Victoria then ran from the forest, far away from Salem, going into hiding from her own people in order to protect them in the future. Wanting to reach tranquility she rested in the forest, sitting on a rock as she went into thought, she watched a dove fly across the sky, with the freedome she now had.

Gaming Subscriptions: I have played both City of games to lvl 50. WoW with a lvl 80 and about 4 lvl 70s. I've played EQ, EQ2, AoC, and WAR

Please tell me waht you all think of her =D

Also as the title said I figured she'd probably be in the wind faction =)

I have decided that Dove will be my main, after doing some reading it sounds like this is the kind of character i'd love playing, doing some more reading on the forum it seems she'd probably be in the wind faction. I'd really like to hear some more imput or chritizism on the backstory or on anything else about her =)

Last edited by Dove on Tue Jul 28, 2009 8:48 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,)   Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 1:28 pm

Interesting. So what element is she tied too?
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Dove
Initiate
Initiate
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,)   Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,) EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:39 pm

I'm thinking she's probably with wind, maybe water.
Back to top Go down
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,)   Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:36 pm

I got more of a wind/darkness, personally. Cool background regardless! Its up to you though. We'll put your application in review. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Dove
Initiate
Initiate
Dove

PostSubject: Re: Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,)   Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,) EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 7:40 pm

Awesome! Thank you Yin! I didn't know there was a darkness I think she'd fit more in with darkness probably, but either part would work I think ^.^, I can see that over water too hehe. Once again thank you and thanks for the compliment on her background! Took a lot of editing and rethinking but I finally got it just how I like it =D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,)   Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,) Empty

Back to top Go down

Dove-Wind Faction (Updated and changed backstor. May meet some changes,)
Page 1 of 1