Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Black-Ice (WIP)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Black-Ice
Student of the Elements
Student of the Elements
Black-Ice

Black-Ice (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Black-Ice (WIP)   Black-Ice (WIP) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 11:42 am

Personal Information

Character Name: Black-Ice

Alter Ego: David Edwards

Aliases / Nicknames: Usually something cold related.

Place of Birth: Chicago

Living Relatives:
Mother, father, both younger siblings.

Powers, Skills and/or Abilities:
He is able to manipulate moisture, whether in liquid form, or which exists in the atmosphere, and freeze it, generating ice or snow in a variety of applicable shapes and uses. The wings he was "gifted" also give him the ability to fly.

Core Origins: Mutant/science.

Combat Role: Because of his frail body, he needs to stay a safe distance from his enemy's. However he can discharge massive projectile attacks, making him a glass cannon of sorts.
Combat Powers, Skills and/or Abilities: Ice Manipulation, Flight.
Other Powers, Skills and/or Abilities: His body generates a chilling freeze factor, just like how normal humans need to stay warm, his body needs to stay cold. This makes him a little difficult to stay around with on cold days as standing next to him would be the equivalent of sitting inside three refrigerator's
Any Weaknesses: Fire. Ice melt's, and that's something David would like to avoid. Although his body can stay cool on natural heat's, like a hot summer afternoon, He can't endure a harsh environment longer then a few minutes without being drastically weakened.

Physical Synopsis

Height: 7'10"
Weight: 110.lbs
Build: extremely skinny and frail. Has deformed arms, hands and feet and skin.
Eye Colour: Bright Green
Hair Colour: No hair
Race/Ethnicity: Black
Appearance: (will update when Champions is released)
Black-Ice (WIP) BlackIce

Mental Synopsis
Personality Keywords: Quiet, anti-social, Put-offish
Overall Personality: He's uptight and generally a jerk to those he doesn't like. He wasn't always like this, but after his family's "death" he became a very cold person... No pun intended.
Likes: Water, bad weather such as hail and rain, extreme cold.
Dislikes: Hot Weather, Fire, Fire based hero's,

Hero or Villain: Hero

Personal History or Origin Storyline: (The jist of it): He was a normal mutant with moth-like wings, something happened, he thought his family died, they thought that he died. Agreed to be this scientists lab rat which ended up giving him a mutated body and ice powers. (I'll add much, much more when I have the time)

Gaming Subscriptions

I had a lot. F2P, P2P, you name it I've probably played it. (Not WoW though. >_> I hate WoW)
Back to top Go down
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

Black-Ice (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ice (WIP)   Black-Ice (WIP) EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 2:20 pm

he has quite the unique look to him, i like it. I cant wait to see what you come up with, im intrigued by the set up of the character.
Back to top Go down
Black-Ice
Student of the Elements
Student of the Elements
Black-Ice

Black-Ice (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ice (WIP)   Black-Ice (WIP) EmptyFri Jun 26, 2009 9:06 pm

This may take a bit longer to finish. XP. I'm currently involved with this forum RP and right now this history is shaping up too be well over 10 paragraphs long.. Needless too say, It's going to be awhile before I feel like tackling another history submission. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Black-Ice (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Black-Ice (WIP)   Black-Ice (WIP) Empty

Back to top Go down

Black-Ice (WIP)
Page 1 of 1