Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for info in CotE

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
foodle
Fan
Fan
foodle

Looking for info in CotE Empty
PostSubject: Looking for info in CotE   Looking for info in CotE EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 6:52 am

I have been in beta the past few weeks and been reading the forums to see what group I respect and would like to join. My wife and I play together but I want to make sure we fit your "Super Group" Can someone direct me to your policies etc. Are you a RP/Raid/PvP group? Is there lost of required weekly raids? Or are you more lied back? Whats your focus etc =-) I have been MMOing since the launch of EQ1 and love raiding, teaming, and light role playing. We are a family we have kids come over and swearing obsessively would not go over well in our home. Other then that we are easy going and don't like playing drama. Any one that could help me with a little info so I can app with understanding your group would be awesome. Thanks allot!!!!
Back to top Go down
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info in CotE   Looking for info in CotE EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:11 am

Welcome!

We're actually in a bit of a freeze at the moment. As leader of the group, I am 95% positive that I will not be partaking in the release of Champions Online, and most likely will not be playing until it has a year or two under its belt. As soon as the NDA lifts and we are free to openly discuss some issues on our forums here, we will be able to go from there to determine the future of the group. At best, you can browse the forums for now. We appreciate your interest. Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
foodle
Fan
Fan
foodle

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info in CotE   Looking for info in CotE EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 8:46 am

Thanks for the info, sad to hear this! Hope you find what you looking for.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for info in CotE   Looking for info in CotE Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for info in CotE
Page 1 of 1