Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Big Introduction Thread!

Go down 
+3
Liquidiz
Armeggedon
Yin
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

The Big Introduction Thread! Empty
PostSubject: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyMon May 18, 2009 11:41 am

New to the team? Introduce yourself here!
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Armeggedon
Applicant
Applicant
Armeggedon

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 12:13 pm

Hey all,

I am a comicbook fanatic and a former COX player, whom is anticipating the arrival of CO. I'm an old fart who enjoys Superheroes and Art. I have a myspace page that has alot of my Art on it http://www.myspace.com/armeggedonblackwatch

Thats about it, glad to be here!
Back to top Go down
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 3:12 pm

Armeggedon wrote:
Hey all,

I am a comicbook fanatic and a former COX player, whom is anticipating the arrival of CO. I'm an old fart who enjoys Superheroes and Art. I have a myspace page that has alot of my Art on it http://www.myspace.com/armeggedonblackwatch

Thats about it, glad to be here!

Welcome to the team, Armeggedon! I'll be sure to take a peak at your page and check out the art. I enjoyed the examples you posted in the Art Gallery!
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyMon Jun 01, 2009 5:29 pm

welcome to the squad, and i did happen to see the art and i love it great work.
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:39 am

Hey guys,

Just wanted to introduce myself formally. I am Bishop Rayne, a member of Dark Destiny and also known as "Dayofdo0m" on the CO official forums.

Coming here to get to know you all and what you are about and hopefully start up some RP sessions between our two groups if you don't mind? I'll even make the first post and post here on your very own site Wink.

We have had some talks with Morcal and we all think it would be a great idea to do so and I encourage all to participate. Again, thanks for taking part in this and I hope to get to meet each and every one of you formally, as well as on the battlefield. Cheers.

-The Bishop
Back to top Go down
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:47 am

sounds cool, so whats your team about....the Dark in your name of course would seduce our very own dark Morc Smile
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 11:50 am

To make it simple, we have very similiar views in comparison. However, we begin to deviate when it comes to basic law that each organization would like to instill after the present government has been eliminated. We would clash over who would rule basically. That is my own interpretation though, I am not the leader so I cannot speak for us entirely, however I believe that is the basis of it.

I'm a strong RPer though so I'm trying to initiate some sessions with you guys. If I were to do so, where would you think you guys would want me to post it?

Please feel free to visit our site and learn everything you would ever want on Dark Destiny. Thanks for the reply and warm welcome.

http://darkdestiny1.21.forumer.com/
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:07 pm

Role-Play Committee sounds good for now. It could always be moved around later.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:15 pm

Thanks Morcal. Good to see you again. I'll be sure to post it there. See you again real soon.
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 1:30 pm

Looking at your site I've realised, we forget to set any RP rules at all. pale

I guess we should probably brainstorm that. Best be clear before starting anything.

If I can get this Sunwall thing finished, then it should offer up an RP event for CotE, DD and others without having to finalize their characters just yet. Initially it would require the creation of expandable Sunwall characters to face DS produced mutants, causing the trigger for a greater hunt by Sunwall of inhumans, triggering in turn resistance by heroes and villains alike. Pathogen just may aquire the ability to 'infact' humans with mutation. Living up to the title of Pestilence. Yeah, definately found my source, *cackles evily*.
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:26 pm

I went ahead and created a harmless one for now. It will grow once we set rules and get things organized. Sorry if this is not what you wanted. Will be fun anyway though Wink.

I'll get with you sometime in the near future and begin discussing all that you mentioned. Thanks.

-Bishop
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:35 pm

It's fine, there's no reason to limit oneself to a single story when it comes to forums.

It'll give me time to practice before I make one of my own. Haven't done it in a while.
Back to top Go down
Air Force
Fan
Fan
Air Force

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:50 am

Hidey ho folks,

I've posted my application to the applicaiton forums and now it's time for a brief introduction.

My name is Lou and I'm a 41 year old husband and father.

I'm an avid MMO gamer and have a great love of superhero games, comics, etc. I've been in the CO BETA since... er... before Thanksgiving 2008 IIRC. I was also in the early CoH and CoV BETA processes.

I know, or rather know OF, Morc from the CoX forums and I've been reading up on the Children of the Elements for quite some time.

I hadn't applied until now because quite frankly there were some game breaking elements and design decisions in CO that would have prevented me from buying.

Now that they mostly seem cleared up... or will be... I think I'm going to buy the game and be here for awhile.

I look forward to meeting you folks in game and hoping you'll find my character worthy of joining the Children of the Elements super team.

Not much more to say here... though TONS in my application. Feel free to go read it and be bored Shocked

Take care,
Air Force
Back to top Go down
Dove
Initiate
Initiate
Dove

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 3:13 pm

Hey all! Wanted to say hi and taht I can't wait to play with all of you! This will be awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Big Introduction Thread!   The Big Introduction Thread! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Big Introduction Thread!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children of the Elements :: Children of the Elements Universe :: CotE Headquarters-
Jump to: