Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Golden Guardian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
nickowow
Mentoring Committee
nickowow

Golden Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Golden Guardian   Golden Guardian EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:40 pm

Mind you, I have no clue if he can fit into an elemental faction, but Fire (Solar) is what I would consider his best bet, eh?

I also know that he is REALLY powerful...but I'm not bringing the entire 'him' into the game, if you will. A weak avatar will manifest and grow stronger rather than leveling him up and then assume he just became GG when he hit max level. If you have no clue what I'm saying, don't worry, neither do I XD

Hero Name: Golden Guardian
Alter Ego: Unknown
Short Description: A powerful being with the power of creation itself, life and faith is literally what he is made of. Considered one of the greatest goods in existence.
Aliases / Nicknames: GG, Golden
Place of Birth: Unknown galaxy
Living Relatives: Unknown
Personal Color: Gold

Skills & Powers

Origin: Once a normal alien denizen, he was chosen by the gods of All Things, or the "elements", with the power of creation. His material body was transformed into a being of pure cosmic energy. He was charged with protecting all things from the forces of entropy, the opposite of Golden's being, and thus set out to protect all life. After his home was destroyed while he was off battling forces elsewhere, he decided that he needed a new strategy. He thus separated his body into "avatars", which spread through the universe. One discovered Earth, and has decided to stay.
Archetype: Peacebringer (I was shocked at how incredibly similar their powers are)

Powers: Near invincible due to his cosmic-matter nature, with incredible strength, agility, and intellect. He has shown to have powerful mental powers such as telekinesis and mind scanning, as well as matter manipulating abilities, which also allow him to teleport and alter himself. His main power comes from his manipulation of cosmic energy. Using the energy that is his very being, he can power up his punches to create more powerful effects, make forcefields, attack with cosmic blasts, and "restore" matter, which can heal nearly anyone or anything.

As an example to the extent of his abilities, a few combined avatars of Golden Guardian has, at the limit of their power, the ability to shatter planets.

Other Skills & Abilities: Has no need to eat, drink, or breathe. Golden is immune to virtually all poisons and chemicals, due to his cosmic physiology. Impeccably magnified senses, and can detect Cosmic energy (essentially, anything that isn't made of darkness)

Any Weaknesses: Golden is exceptionally weak to powers of darkness and psiconics. Darkness is the polar opposite of his energy, and thus neutralizes his own matter, essentially bypassing all his defenses. Psionics essentially disable him for unknown reasons. The Gods of All Things, along with an avatar of GG, are investigating this, suspecting some kind of mental assault by the anti-matter forces.

Physical Synopsis
Height: 6'6
Weight: Technically an enormous amount (about the mass of a large planet), but is controlled to suit his needs
Build: Very heavily muscled, but in a controlled manner (I.E. Not a brute)

https://s229.photobucket.com/albums/ee298/nickowow/?action=view&current=GoldenGuardian-1.jpg

Eye Color: Golden
Race/Ethnicity: Unknown
Mental Synopsis
Personality Keywords: Loyal, Courageous, Good, Hope, Some-what distant
Overall Personality: Inspires hope and love in most people just from his presence. He tries to do all that he can for all life, and is absolutely trustworthy. However, he has grown slightly detached from this world, in that he always seems to be looking somewhere else. What this could mean, no one is sure.
Dislikes: Destruction, entropy
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

Golden Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Guardian   Golden Guardian EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:46 pm

So Galactus turned Green Lantern Corps?
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
nickowow
Mentoring Committee
nickowow

Golden Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Guardian   Golden Guardian EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:49 pm

Without the whole "need to eat planets thing", yeah. Razz Yer just jealous that you can't break up planets!
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

Golden Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Guardian   Golden Guardian EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 1:07 pm

Actually, I'm sure jealous my dick isn't the size of a several story apartment.
Back to top Go down
Noble
Student of the Elements
Student of the Elements
Noble

Golden Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Guardian   Golden Guardian EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 3:22 pm

Morcalivan7 wrote:
Actually, I'm sure jealous my dick isn't the size of a several story apartment.

I think a penis of that caliber on a normal sized human would be considered a tumor
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

Golden Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Guardian   Golden Guardian EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 5:11 pm

I suppose you can try and surgically remove it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Golden Guardian Empty
PostSubject: Re: Golden Guardian   Golden Guardian Empty

Back to top Go down

Golden Guardian
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Children of the Elements :: Children of the Elements Universe :: Heroic Characters-
Jump to: