Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OOC "The Inevitable"

Go down 
+3
Liquidiz
Morcalivan7
Bishop Rayne
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

OOC "The Inevitable" Empty
PostSubject: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:22 pm

All OOC comments go here.

Unfortunately, I do not know all characters from CotE that will be involved. So, I shall improvise and whomever wishes to take part may do so. Right now I am gathering information on one of you, whoever decides to be the farmer's brother, and go from there. I had to introduce Bishop to you all so the post is vague, but get's right to the point.

Any questions ask here. Happy RPing.

Edit:

Just FYI on how I RP

It doesn't bother me too much if someone does it to my character (as long as it isn't extremely out of character), but I never take control of someone else's character. Dunno, I'd rather put someone in a situation and let them "write" their way out of it. To clarify a bit, I may have your character make a facial expression or during a fight scene I may have him interact a bit with my attacks i.e. i throw a punch and your character blocks type stuff. I will not however totally take control of him/her. I'm weird I guess but that's my opinion of RP.

I also color quotes to organize a bit. Mostly like this:

Blue-Ally
Yellow-Neutral
Red-Enemy
Cyan- Personal color
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:30 pm

Well, our current 'active' members on this forum are mostly from space or without family.

Don't know if they have relatives that are farmers, let alone humans.

But, someone could always have been found, with amnesia and 'disguised' as the farmer's brother.

Or a member of Dark Shroud, CotE could want'em for info, DD could want'em as a footsoldier.

Edit: That blue is hard to see on these boards.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:35 pm

I can play out that scene on my own really, I'm fairly good at improvising. I would suggest people who would like to participate, make an entry giving us the basics of their character (Introduction). That way DD members can get a feel of what your appearances are and vice versa.

Any situation that gives background on your character will do. I can handle the farmer thing if noone jumps on it before I do.
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:41 pm

How 'bout Socket here? The process of aquiring his powers has already wiped his mind once. It could be he took brain damage and regressed. A deal gone bad, some competing or crossed criminals, etc. Not too much of a stretch to have his 'dead' body dumped, only for it to heal up and found by the farmer, with no memory of his past.
Back to top Go down
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:42 pm

farmer huh....i really havent played all the angles of my character, but a guy that could essentially control plant growth makes sense...but as i 've stated, im not sure if he is alien, metahuman, from the future, from the past etc.
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:48 pm

A wonderful route indeed. He could also pertain to anything relating to farming i.e. wind water or even fire as some land needs to be controlled and results in controlled fires being unleashed.

Keep in mind the only thing known is that Jeriko is a farmer. I've mentioned nothing about the brother. He could be a water walker for all we know Wink.
Back to top Go down
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 2:55 pm

well my current guy can control earth, wind water and fire....maybe not as good as a memeber could control water...so jack of all and master of none.....again im not sure where im going with him, i guess ill create a brainstorm thread so i can get help from ppl to narrow down the long list of ideas i have.
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:11 pm

Not as hard as you think m8. Just limit to what he can control and you're good.

For instance, maybe you can be an "accelerator" or control only the elements that are available. So you can not create, only use what is available to you.

If your in the Sahari Desert, unless you find a way to squeeze water out of a cactus, you are unable to use th water element.

Wind you could use only when it's blowing maybe?

Fire I suggest carrying a lighter Wink.

Earth is a bit tricky in the sense that it's everywhere. Maybe that one becomes a touch element so you can only control the earth in a small radius of your touch.

Just a thought...or 4 Smile.
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:16 pm

It may take me a day or two to get Morcalivan ready for an RP. Until a few days ago, I was changing his powers and backround slightly every week. I've pretty much finalized his powers and storyline now in my head, just gotta write it down for others to know what I'm talking about when I RP.

Which reminds me for us at CotE.

Dark Destiny Personal Files: http://darkdestiny1.21.forumer.com/viewforum.php?f=2
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:27 pm

We'll assume this is a little while after CotE forms. So, CotE be sure to know your teammates. :p
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 3:58 pm

Heh this is going to turn out just fine I can tell.

Won't be long now.
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:27 pm

Gave you guys your own forum section. Btw you have moderator statu along with every Destiny member for this specific forum.
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:39 pm

Thanks man. I feel all special n stuff now. Cheers.
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:48 pm

That's the idea. Fatten you up so you're lower your guard.

Crap, did I say that out loud? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 4:56 pm

Hahahah. Well just be on the lookout for Bishop. If you haven't read any of our RP session, you may want to take a look.

We may not be as versatile as you all, but we are not to be underestimated. The outcome may "shock" you Wink.
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:05 pm

I've read a number of your RP session's posts. A wide range of clashing tempers and egos.

Much of the time I'm waiting on the edge of my seat for the blood to be sprayed.
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyThu Jun 11, 2009 5:27 pm

Lol. Yeah, and the crazy thing is, I'm always on the edge of my seat too. It's good to be surrounded by good people who can have you feeling that way. I'm just trying to learn from them and get better.

I think our tempers and the fact that we're so different will make us a very cohesive unit. The Big Three (I dubbed them myself) is Lord Supremacy, Jasmine and Mnemosyne. Those are the defensive smackdown layers you will wanna watch out for.

The WolfPac (I dubbed them myself) consists of Pacemaker, Fenrir and Bishop. Those are your offensive hotheads, each with their own goals and ego. Very nasty trio.

Haphazard will be introduced to the group soon and then we can add another to our ranks.

We definitely have lots of fun RPing with each other, most of the time waiting to tear each other's heads off.
Back to top Go down
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyFri Jun 12, 2009 2:16 pm

Skimmed through this just a bit. I'll be back with more in a few days. I'm goin out of town for the weekend. Sounds interesting nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptySat Jun 13, 2009 2:01 pm

Can't wait to hear from you bud. Have fun this weekend.
Back to top Go down
nickowow
Mentoring Committee
nickowow

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptySun Jun 14, 2009 12:56 pm

Question: what's the time setting? I'd put my character in, maybe to protect said Meta-human....but only if I understand what's going on, where it is, ect.
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyTue Jun 16, 2009 8:16 am

Sorry for the slow reply.

TBH, it's more of a warm-up RP than anything. You can assume that it takes place roughly a year or so befor CO events. The timeline doesn't matter so much until Morcal and Supremacy sit down and talk through all rules and regulations and set standards for our RP session. I kind up just took the initiative to post a session.

Thanks for the inquiry.
Back to top Go down
Luna Red
Enemy of CotE
Luna Red

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 11:57 am

Hey everyone,
I would like to formally introduce myself. I play the character named Jasmine Cross who also goes under the alias of Luna Red.
I'm very excited to be working with all of you in regard to collaborating and adding an element of protagonist/antagonist stories to the mix.

As I had posted in our own forums, I would like to post it here as well.
Copied from the Dark Destiny Forums:

Luna Red wrote:
Alright. I would like to set up a little history between the two groups in order to establish that rivalry and history. Let's actually set up a nice little scenario like with Magneto and Xavier. Start with one person from each group, then it spreads as more become aware/involved in the situation/conflict.

Morcal, I have a big favor for you to ask.
With our intro RP, I think it would be the perfect opportunity in order to establish that conflict. We'll be splitting into groups of two with a possible loner in there somewhere (It looks like it's going to be Pacemaker).
That would present the best opportunity for one of the characters from your group to introduce themselves into the mix. And if we have a few more that would like to join, it would be perfect.

What do you think?

I would love to hear your ideas as well. And if anyone needs help please feel free to let me know. I will say that I check the Dark Destiny forums more often, but will make an effort to come here more often as well.

Thank you for your time and I hope to hear from many of you!

~Luna
Back to top Go down
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptySun Jun 21, 2009 7:57 pm

I need to get caught up on this. Gonna read through all of this tonight and hopefully jump into RP!
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
nickowow
Mentoring Committee
nickowow

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 2:31 pm

Whoa, this is an actual villain group, played by other people? I didn't know that! And they have forums too? Didn't even know we even considered that...
Back to top Go down
Bishop Rayne
Enemy of CotE
Bishop Rayne

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" EmptyMon Jun 22, 2009 8:07 pm

Yes nick, and I'm not fake either hehehe.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC "The Inevitable"
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next