Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

OOC "The Inevitable"

Go down 
+3
Liquidiz
Morcalivan7
Bishop Rayne
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nickowow
Mentoring Committee
nickowow

OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 4:47 pm

Well I knew that, but I thought you were just playing the role, not actually the character. 'twas my only confusion, I guess.
Back to top Go down
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyTue Jun 23, 2009 11:22 pm

hmm lets see how this can go, if the meta-human is an elemental yin's elemental sensitivity would be able to seek him out, so if none of us can decide on who the brother is atleast we have an easy way in with yin either showing up or sending one of us to talk to him...but then bishop is there...i see conflict.

thats just one way...this starting RP opens up a lot of potential. Maybe brother is used lightly...in the sense that maybe Jeriko's brother is just another person that goes to church with him? a member of his parish.

IM about 60% ready for my character, just need to work out the kinks, i might make him a tormented soul that would find God and maybe just try to live out a normal existence and then is pulled back into to after this conflict....then again i might make him a cocky hothead that lives for battle.

As i know more about my character i'll feel more confident about jumping right in.
Back to top Go down
Luna Red
Enemy of CotE
Luna Red

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 25, 2009 5:45 pm

Feel free to look at what's going on in our thread as well since it is already an established plot and already moving into the next phase.
Back to top Go down
nickowow
Mentoring Committee
nickowow

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:17 am

Ok, 1. Can we join the RP yet? and 2. Where are the Dark Destiny forums? Can I get a link, or was it here somewhere? I feel so lost >.<
Back to top Go down
Haphazard
Enemy of CotE
Haphazard

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:40 am

1. Can we join the RP yet?

I don't know about how we are going to meet up yet so someone else will have to answer that.

2. Where are the Dark Destiny forums?

I'm not sure if it is linked somewhere else, but here it is: http://darkdestiny1.21.forumer.com/
Back to top Go down
Liquidiz
Mentoring Committee
Liquidiz

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 11:52 am

Quote :
I don't know about how we are going to meet up yet so someone else will have to answer that.

yeah i was kinda wondering how we could all meet up, so i took a gander at your character profiles.

Bishop Rayne's "electricity" , Fenrir's "tactile-pyrokinesis", Lord Supremacy's "Pyrokinesis"
could be detected by Yin who has an elemental sensor of sorts (that's assuming Yin keeps this title character and that he still has that power if he does)

maybe he sends us out to recruit members and it doesnt work out, or maybe Lord Supremacy's sees the destruction of Children of the Elements a viable options since we have political ties and powers that where given onto us with Yin's being an ambassador...so the CotE would be just another government to topple.

just brainstorming some random stuff
Back to top Go down
Luna Red
Enemy of CotE
Luna Red

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jun 29, 2009 10:27 pm

The plot is moving into next phase when the group splits up. At that point it will split into three separate plots. One with Bishop and Fenrir, another with Jasmine and Haphazard and the last with Pacemaker.

That will be the most ideal since they will no longer be at their home but out in the streets.
Back to top Go down
nickowow
Mentoring Committee
nickowow

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 10:25 am

See now, I saw that RP going on in your forums, but I'm not sure what this has to do with us here (no offense). Is the RP posted here never going to be replied to? What was it's purpose if we can't post in it? And can we post in your RP, or is there some sort of situation that prohibits that?
Back to top Go down
Haphazard
Enemy of CotE
Haphazard

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:09 am

1. Is the RP posted here never going to be replied to? What was it's purpose if we can't post in it?

I am pretty sure Bishop set this up so anyone could reply. Someone would be this persons "brother". This could be the persons actual brother, or maybe a fellow church goer. Bishop will have to answer that question more in depth though...but I am pretty sure it is open to anyone.

2. And can we post in your RP, or is there some sort of situation that prohibits that?

So far what I take from this is that we (Dark Destiny) will soon form into groups. This would be when we would meet. Liquidiz had a good idea in his last post, so maybe you (CotE) could form groups as well. Yin would detect us, and send you guys out in groups to find out who we are. I am not really sure how we would turn into enemies, maybe we would just meet at first, then later find out we have conflicting plans.

Anyway, I could be completely wrong, but this is just an idea.
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyWed Jul 01, 2009 11:18 am

I kinda reset allot of my ideas about my character's backround. That's the only reason I haven't posted yet. I was all set to go and then new ideas just kinda forced changes. Now I'm retyping allot of stuff offline first before editing my old topics. Which reminds me, I need to get back to it and finish up. :p
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
Luna Red
Enemy of CotE
Luna Red

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 5:45 am

Quote :
See now, I saw that RP going on in your forums, but I'm not sure what this has to do with us here (no offense). Is the RP posted here never going to be replied to?

Well that primarily depends on the members here really. As I'm going to assume in Bishop's absence (he'll be gone for a few days) it was to begin a story here to lead into the rivalry between the two groups. It's still left open for anyone to post. I personally have not posted yet until the opportune time. To find out more details, please forward them to Bishop either on this board or via private mail.

In regard to what's going on in our forums and in general RP, when we have the opportunity to work together like this, not only can we give you reasons but you can also make reasons as to why your character is going to be in that particular scenario. You can do this by asking questions like, "Okay based on what just happened, why would my character be looking for one of Dark Destined?" Something like that.
Example with the thread here, I did not have any real reason as to why Luna would be in it, but after thinking and planning it out, I'll have Luna eventually come looking for Bishop to start things up.

Quote :
What was it's purpose if we can't post in it? And can we post in your RP, or is there some sort of situation that prohibits that?

You can post in our RP and in fact I encourage it. The only thing that you have to do is sign up on the forum which we had to here as well. We already have one split thread up and running that anyone can join in on called "Cold Steele Night". Another will soon be posted by Haphazard's player and I within the coming days.

I hope that helps. If you have any other questions or need advice on characters, please let us know. Pacemaker and I are very creative in that department. Smile
Back to top Go down
nickowow
Mentoring Committee
nickowow

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 EmptyMon Jul 20, 2009 11:40 am

Ok, well. I think I'll go with Slayer on this one. My theory is:

1. He was sent by CotE to protect this metahuman, who is an "elemental".

2. He also thinks that an organization like yours has information on the Degaden or Stratagem, and maybe even the means to stop them.

Tell me if that won't work or something. Maybe we can work something out?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OOC "The Inevitable"   OOC "The Inevitable" - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

OOC "The Inevitable"
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2