Children of the Elements
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Children of the Elements

The main social hub to the Children of the Elements.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

quvox' apply - Week 2 Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
quvox
Fan
Fan
quvox

quvox' apply - Week 2 Application Empty
PostSubject: quvox' apply - Week 2 Application   quvox' apply - Week 2 Application EmptyFri May 29, 2009 12:59 pm

Personal Information
Character Name: Quvox
Alter Ego: Toby
Pronounciation: To-bî
Aliases / Nicknames: ???
Place of Birth: Morgana Prime
Living Relatives: None
Personal Colors: Black/Red
Powers, Skills and/ore Abilities : fire
Core Origins: myth
Combat Role: dmg dealer
Any Weaknesses: iam a demigod so no Very Happy

Physical Synopsis
Height: 183 cm
Weight: 87 kilos
Build: normal-trained
Eye Colour: red glowing
Hair Colour: red
Race/Ethnicity: Demigod

Mental Synopsis
Personality Keywords: insane
Overall Personality: smoothed womenaizer
Dislikes: victims my enemies

Hero or Villain: Hero

Gaming Subscriptions
Champions Online - im playing it
i played VS.System its a cardgame based on marvel and DC comics for 3 years

Gaming Application For One of More Titles
Champions Online - Yes or No: Yes
DC Universe Online - Yes or No: No (I can always apply later, when the game's closer to release.)
Marvel Universe Online - Yes or No: No (Same as with DCUO)
Back to top Go down
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

PostSubject: Re: quvox' apply - Week 2 Application   quvox' apply - Week 2 Application EmptySat May 30, 2009 11:07 am

Thank you for applying! We'll discuss this and then get back to you! Smile
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: quvox' apply - Week 2 Application   quvox' apply - Week 2 Application EmptySat May 30, 2009 5:00 pm

I guess we can't expect bios from our applicants if we don't yet do'em ourselves. Embarassed

It's a shame my butt seems to be stuck by glue. Then maybe I could finish some of these characters.

Please be patient quvox.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/hero/darkshroud/
quvox
Fan
Fan
quvox

PostSubject: Re: quvox' apply - Week 2 Application   quvox' apply - Week 2 Application EmptySun May 31, 2009 5:47 am

eh sry i dont get it,

but i played 8 years in one and the same regiment/team/clan
in the game www.sgalaxy.com

i know its freakin old

but no game ever in the world can buold up a better community for me

because i know like 200 people for 7-8 years and im still playing with am

i hope, CotE can build up a community which gonna be awesome too.

or ill cry while i sleep Very Happy

because sgalaxy (shattered galaxy) is now almost 13 years old, and more and more pros quit it, so i need a new mmorpg /online rpg to show my obsess for RPG games Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: quvox' apply - Week 2 Application   quvox' apply - Week 2 Application EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 3:40 pm

Well, it seems I'll have to be the one to ask it as my teammates are being shy.

You have a working shift key? Ya know, caps and the like?

'Cuz in an RP scenario it'd be kinda immersion breaking if ya type like that 24/7.

I really don't wonna be a text nazi or anything like that, and when reading normal posts I suppose it's fine.

Just would like to know if you plan on RPing heavily or not, if you know when to add Caps and Punctuation.

In-game I don't think it'll be a problem. We can't be expected to take our time with typing in a gaming scenario.

But for Forum RPing there should be plenty of time to think before you type or hit the edit button if you need to.

You don't have to check a dictionary or anything like that as I'd shoot myself before I looked into one.

Just my thoughts on the matter and questions about it.

That's pretty much the only reason I haven't just moved your post to Heroic Characters one the first day you posted.

I'm easy to please for the most part.

I didn't even know we had a 30-Day Probationary Period. scratch I should probably ask Yin about that, lmao.
Back to top Go down
quvox
Fan
Fan
quvox

PostSubject: Re: quvox' apply - Week 2 Application   quvox' apply - Week 2 Application EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 7:33 am

Oh thats my bad then.
From the other game I played, we only used to write like that above in forums.
I never realy tried to write like that, except in school Very Happy.
But I'll try to!
Back to top Go down
Yin
Mentoring Committee
Yin

PostSubject: Re: quvox' apply - Week 2 Application   quvox' apply - Week 2 Application EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:36 am

Morcalivan7 wrote:
Well, it seems I'll have to be the one to ask it as my teammates are being shy.

You have a working shift key? Ya know, caps and the like?

'Cuz in an RP scenario it'd be kinda immersion breaking if ya type like that 24/7.

I really don't wonna be a text nazi or anything like that, and when reading normal posts I suppose it's fine.

Just would like to know if you plan on RPing heavily or not, if you know when to add Caps and Punctuation.

In-game I don't think it'll be a problem. We can't be expected to take our time with typing in a gaming scenario.

But for Forum RPing there should be plenty of time to think before you type or hit the edit button if you need to.

You don't have to check a dictionary or anything like that as I'd shoot myself before I looked into one.

Just my thoughts on the matter and questions about it.

That's pretty much the only reason I haven't just moved your post to Heroic Characters one the first day you posted.

I'm easy to please for the most part.

I didn't even know we had a 30-Day Probationary Period. scratch I should probably ask Yin about that, lmao.

Yessir. We discussed this on the old forums. Check the Officer Discussion!

@quvox: Yes sir we encourage the use of good grammar, spelling, and punctuation! Smile It's a good skill to carry not only on the forums, but through life (trust me). We're going to put you on the 30-day starting today. After July 1st, 2009 we will let you know if you will become a full-time member. So get involved, share your ideas in discussions, offer up suggestions, etc, etc, etc! Hope to see more of you on the forums!

Also, your avatar looks like it was taken from the Preview site instead of the Rate My Champion. You cannot use any images outside of the RMC (and because the RMC uses that one standard pose I'm 99.9% sure that your current avatar is from the Preview site). Be sure to switch them out ASAP! Thank you!
Back to top Go down
https://cote.rpg-board.net
Morcalivan7
Mentoring Committee
Morcalivan7

PostSubject: Re: quvox' apply - Week 2 Application   quvox' apply - Week 2 Application EmptyWed Jun 03, 2009 8:54 am

I see, just checked it out Yin.

I got distracted by the Committee discussion, forgot to comment about the trial period, my bad.

Looks goo to me then quvox.

Like I said, I personally don't mind how you type so long as it's understandable outside of RPing.

All I wanted to know is if you could when ya needed too, heh. Good to have ya onboard!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: quvox' apply - Week 2 Application   quvox' apply - Week 2 Application Empty

Back to top Go down

quvox' apply - Week 2 Application
Page 1 of 1